Role: Senior Marketing Manager
Salary Up to £90k
The responsibility of the Senior Marketing manager role is to design and implement creative strategies to drive traffic to our platform and build the brand.
The role comes with a meaningful focus on creative thought, independence and execution to build and scale a memorable brand. You will be given the freedom to make a genuine impact on the growth of the business and the responsibility for tracking and delivering on performance.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for designing and implementing strategies to drive demand to our platform.
- Take primary responsibility for building a memorable and positive brand.
- Work closely with our designer to launch and execute campaigns across several channels.
- Optional: run SEO and SEM efforts for the company.
- Actively engage and collect feedback from users to improve our product.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure our platform is continuously upgraded
Who You Are
- Proven marketing experience: with experience in a role responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Previous startup experience: a background in working with fast-paced, flexible companies looking to make a difference.
- Resourceful: skilled at finding creative and differentiated ideas that have a meaningful impact without requiring the budget of a large corporate.
- Team work: genuinely interested in working with a great team that enjoys working together.
- Fast-paced: enjoy working in an environment that changes often and throws up new challenges on a frequent basis.
- Proven execution experience: whether it be in a startup, bank, consultancy or corporate.
- Builder: enjoy having a visible impact on the company, product and userbase.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.