Our client is a leading lifestyle brand renowned for their authentic and bespoke service. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team.
What You will be doing:
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for managing their brand presence, campaign delivery and distribution channels to help the company achieve its ambitious growth targets. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role works alongside the company's in-house marketing team, which includes designers, content writers and a data and insight team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding of brand marketing, is someone who has commercial acumen and enjoys getting their hands dirty whilst taking great pride in producing quality output, on deadline and on budget. The ability to multi-task is essential, as is organisational skills and a positive attitude.
Marketing Activity Coordination - Responsible for the coordination, creation and implementation of all marketing campaign activity across digital, social, email, print and events, working alongside the company's in-house marketing team and external agencies.
Campaign Management - Contribute new campaign ideas that consider wider commercial challenges and priorities; continuously critique creative to ensure we retain our leading position as an innovative and forward-thinking brand.
Brand Management - Act as our brand guardian, upholding our values and ensuring consistent application of our brand across all communication by the use of appropriate messaging, branding, graphics and imagery.
CMS Management - Be the go-to person for everything to do with the website; be familiar with all functionalities and templates, and be responsible for uploading, updating and removing content and promotions.
CRM - Responsible for the building and deployment of email marketing campaigns; work with wider marketing team and our database marketing agency on the development of customer personas and customer journey maps in order to develop a customer lifecycle communications strategy.
Data Analysis and Management - Have a clear understanding of our customer database, including all data processes and exchanges that take place, and utilise our in-house data visualisation tool (Faststats) for marketing and business planning (including audience selection, data extraction, campaign analysis and business reporting).
PR - Manage the day-to-day relationship with our PR agency ensuring relevant product is promoted and that appropriate suggestions are made for press opportunities; coordinate all press trips by working with the relevant product and overseas teams, PR agency and journalist/writer.
Partnerships and affiliates - Act as the point-of-contact for current partners and affiliates, ensuring regular contact, and visibility for our product and promotions; constantly be on the look-out for potential new partners.
- Attention to detail: You have an excellent eye for detail, checking all aspects of content and campaign details before setting them live.
- Organisation and time management: You're able to handle multiple projects and work flows, while reacting quickly to last-minute trading requirements and pressure.
- Customer focus: You understand the importance of considering the customer and always seek to understand the world through their eyes.
- Planning and managing resources: You're able to work backwards and map out tasks and develop project plans that allow you determine resources and time needed to deliver projects to budget and agreed standards.
- Delivering results: You have the highest expectations of yourself and others and always strive to excel in everything you do.
- Innovation: You enjoy being confronted with challenges and have a unique ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Commercially-minded: You have a commercial brain and always consider impact on the bottom-line, whether it's a short-term or long-term initiative.
- Copy-writing: You have strong copy-writing skills and understand how to write effectively for different purposes, audiences and marketing channels.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3yrs' marketing experience, ideally client side and with a premium brand
- Ideally, you've got a background in travel
- Full grasp of promotional tools and channels
- You're an idea generator and problem-solver; someone who considers a challenge an opportunity
- You have a professional attitude to work, and is someone who takes responsibility - even if that means staying late in order to meet deadlines
- You have a creative flair and good judgement of creative work and understand the creative and production process
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Faststats, HTML and e-marketing tools is preferred
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.