We are looking for a Senior Marketing & Internal Communications Manager to join a leading professional services company and help develop their internal comms strategy and brand content to support new business and cross-sell campaigns. As part of the marketing team you will take the lead on all internal communications for the group, generate quality content for blogs, social and press - and support with wider external marketing campaigns.
They are offering some flexi remote working, offices are based on the borders of East London.
The Senior Marketing & Communications Manager will manage all internal communications for the group and support with external marketing campaigns.
You will have strong relationship building skills and experience in understanding different internal audiences and their communication needs. You will be able to identify and utilise the correct internal communication methods for each group.
You will be a strong copywriter with the ability to create engaging content for all audiences (internal and external) as well as able to condense and disseminate information to the group.
- Develop and execute the internal communications strategy
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communication mediums such as newsletters, updates, videos, Q&As and presentations
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work closely with the HR and Learning & Development departments to ensure cohesive messaging with their initiatives
- Build relationships with team managers to understand department communication needs
- Respond to feedback from employees and stakeholders
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure a joined-up approach to internal and external comms
- Copywriting for external blogs, case studies and PR content
- Facilitation of external multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop and promote social media content
- Any other relevant duties required by the business and marketing team
- Dealing with customer communications via public channels
Skills and Knowledge
- Experienced working in a marketing and communications role
- Experience of delivering successful internal communications strategies
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting ability
- Excellent and engaging communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to devise and develop communications strategies
- Good IT skills and computer literacy with MS Office
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- PPC experience (desirable)
- Insurance sector experience desirable but not essential
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.