An Essex based insurance provider is looking for a Senior Marketing & Communications Executive.
This role will require occasional travel to other group locations with flexible working.
The role will be for a senior marketing & communications executive to join their marketing team to help drive our internal comms strategy, generate quality industry-specific content, and facilitate new business and cross-sell campaigns.
The Senior Marketing & Communications Executive will take the lead on all internal communications for the group, generate quality content for blogs, social and press - and support with external marketing campaigns.
This person will have strong relationship building skills and experience in understanding different internal audiences and their communication needs. They will be able to identify and utilise the correct internal communication methods for each group.
Be a strong copywriter with the ability to create engaging content for all audiences (internal and external) as well as able to condense and disseminate information to the group
- Develop and execute the internal communications strategy
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work closely with the HR and Learning & Development departments to ensure cohesive messaging with their initiatives
- Build relationships with team managers to understand department communication needs
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communication mediums such as newsletters, updates, videos, Q&As and presentations
- Respond to feedback from employees and stakeholders
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure a joined-up approach to internal and external comms
- Copywriting for external blogs, case studies and PR content
- Facilitation of external multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop and promote social media content
- Any other relevant duties required by the business and marketing team
- Dealing with customer communications via public channels
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.