Senior Graphic Designer (Healthcare,Print, Digital, Film)
Our client is a healthcare communication agency in London.
Senior Graphic Designer will be producing work ranging from film and motion to interactive and print.
- The Senior Designer role is to support the Executive Creative Director and Head of Design in helping with the day to day Creative workload.
- Proven track record in the creative industry.
- You should have a proven track record Data Visualisation as you will be expected to work with the Head of Design in the ongoing development of our Data Comprehension initiative, owning projects from their start, to completion.
- You should be able to take the brief from the account team.
- Creating conceptual ideas, while styling the visual tone of any creative brief. You should be able to work closely with the wider Creative team to consistently deliver original solutions, crafted to the highest standards.
- Fully aware of latest industry trends.
- You should have the ability to take briefs from clients.
- Produce award winning visual designs that show imagination and flair.
- Pitch presentations.
- Share high-level concepts with the team through verbal presentations, scamps.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, prototypes based on the business and brief requirements.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.