SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Print, Editorial, Digital)
Keywords - (Fashion, Retail, Editorial, Publishing, Marketing, Look Books, Mood Boards, Line Management, Art Direction, Print Techniques, Typography)
Salary - £34,000 - £37,000
Location - London
A talented and experienced Print Editorial Graphic Designer is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies.
You will join a successful creative team and help to deliver various print and online assets through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching design to improve the customer experience. They are looking for a creative individual with the ability to take projects from initial concept stages through to completion.
- Designing the brand's print publication
- Designing an annual Paperback
- Working with wider Marketing team to design event invitations for brand events
- Working on editorial and marking print assets, such as direct mail and leaflets
- Taking the lead on the design of look books for each season
- To create mood boards and put together concepts for photo-shoots
- Maintain an awareness of trends and new ideas and should be able to interpret those into fantastic creative
- Sourcing images as required
- Continually developing technical skills to stay abreast of software changes.
- Retouching images as required
- Line management of other designers
- Supporting the Art Director on larger projects to meet business goals and continually improve user experience
- Strong print design background
- Strong editorial design background
- High knowledge of paper stock, print techniques and general print production
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to great design, both online and offline
- Solid experience of working across a range of print, online and new media projects
- Proven Art Direction skills
- Line Management of other designers
- Ability to work from concept creation to finished product
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Proven ability of working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to put forward ideas and use initiative to constantly improve editorial quality
- Self-motivated and able to communicate with the wider team to ensure business needs are met
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.