Our client is an award-winning healthcare communications consultancy in London.
The Senior Conceptual Designer will utilize strong conceptual thinking and design knowledge.
You will need to be highly creative and have a real passion for what you do.
You will display a real and genuine passion for the job and the work and have strengths in creative and digital design, commercial studio operations, and relationship building.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and present innovative concepts for client campaigns.
- Consult with the client and client-facing internal team members to determine the scope, liaise with external suppliers.
- Working alongside the Studio Manager.
- Creative budgeting process and gain experience costing projects.
- Develop an understanding of the healthcare communications industry.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and skill with all industry standard software
- Creative thinker and strong conceptual designer.
- The candidate has to be a strong conceptual designer.
- Ability to think broadly around a client's communication need, with good understanding of working to strategic ends.
- You will have agency experience, ideally within a consumer ad agency.
- You will have done branding work etc. but really needs to focus on creating innovative concepts from start to finish.
- Ability to create concepts and recommend cost-effective creative solutions.
- Create exceptional creative solutions on budget from a variety of briefs.
- Experience of data visualisation, concept development, presentation and pitching.
- Experienced in UI/UX development and web design.
- Video editing and copy-editing a plus.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to plan, organize and manage multiple projects.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.