Our client is an award-winning healthcare communications consultancy in London.
This role requires someone who can structure and maintain a consistent creative quality across the business and is split across client-facing and internal work.
You will undertake all the internal design concepts and projects, including industry award submissions, branding, credentials and new business pitches.
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Managing the design team and freelancers.
- Educating departments on the importance of design.
- Leading concept development.
- Develop creative and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the client brief.
- Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time.
- Working with internal teams to help generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Help provide quality control over design outputs and production.
- Suggest design solutions in pitches and projects.
- Lead on business pitches from a design perspective, creating concepts, branding and assets for presentations.
- Client facings meetings and calls.
- Setting up and exporting final print and digital files.
- Experienced conceptual designer with multi-channel experience.
- The candidate will have the ability to think broadly around a client's communication need, with good understanding of working to strategic ends. Above all they will be a creative thinker.
- You will need to create exceptional creative solutions on budget from a variety of briefs.
- Experience of data visualisation and concept development.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with web-design, video editing and/or copy editing a plus.
Please apply with detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.