SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (London)
Keywords (Digital, Design, Branding, Illustration, Photography)
Location - London
Salary: £40k - £42k
Type: 14/15-month contract
Senior multi-disciplinary Graphic Designer is required by our client based in a large architectural studio based in Central London.
If you have experience as a Senior Graphic Designer and you are looking for a new opportunity, then this may be the perfect next step in your career!
This is a Senior Graphic Designer position and the candidate will be working across branding, art direction, print, web and digital design. The candidate will be working on large-scale masterplans to small-scale public art installations. Producing marketing materials for business development purposes within architectural, construction and design environment.
- Management of the practices brand identity and strategy
- Production and management of brand asset library including logos, swatches, full-range of document templates and paper stocks
- Overseeing work of junior team members ensuring time is spent efficiently and deadlines are met
- Ensuring colleagues across the practice implement the company brand to accurate standards
- Design and art working of project proposals, design boards and award submissions
- Design of marketing materials including books, brochures, press adverts, leaflets and clothing
- Creation of internal websites and beta demos of digital marketing materials using HTML/CSS/JQuery
- Photography of architectural models, samples and staff portraits
- Creating drawings, animation, maps, infographics and illustrations for marketing
- Management of in-house photography, studio and equipment
- Responsible for the studio image library
- Writing draft text for brochures, website and bid documents
- Assisting Head of Communications with ad hoc duties
- Strong understanding of layout, typography and colour
- Ability to read and write HTML/CSS/JQUERY
- Design and manage a range of projects from conception to completion
- Excellent understanding of both digital and lithographic print processes
- Communicate design briefs and proposals to clients, directors and colleagues
- Ability to manage a number of projects with multiple teams
- Work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Fluent Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Ability to use CMS with an understanding of SEO
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.