We have a great opportunity for a talented Senior Creative Graphic Designer to join one of the UK's most exciting food brands. They are already in over 1000 locations across the UK and Europe and investing heavily in their growth. This position is permanent with an immediate start. Offices are based in London.
You will be working within the in-house creative and marketing team you will report directly to the Head of Creative. You will play a key role in developing and shaping this exciting brand. You will work across a wide range of projects from digital, brand identity, experiential, print, web, email, social & press. You'll work together with marketing, communications, external creative resources, printers and suppliers.
We're looking for a Senior Creative Graphic Designer with excellent design skills where you'll be transforming marketing and communication strategies into effective, creative solutions across consumer and customer touch points. Imagine doing work that will not just see the light of day, but will directly impact buyer behaviour in both B2B and B2C environments while setting a new product benchmark in the food industry.
- Participate in the conceptualisation, design and production of effective, creative solutions for consumer and customer touch points that communicate brand identity while also informing and persuading an audience.
- Among other things, you will assist in designing for all consumer touch points including advertising, packaging, POS, web, social media and sales materials across both B2B and B2C positioning.
- Design and structure internal & external presentations.
- Assist in the direction of internal and external projects and campaigns, acting as the brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution.
- Work with agencies to plan and execute grassroots marketing programs and create any related design materials for events and programs.
- Regularly contribute ideas and design direction to all projects
- Keeping abreast of design trends, programmes and technologies to be able to offer current, relevant design options/advice, particularly development in digital and interactive design.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ yrs of experience at an in-house creative department of a product company or FMCG/lifestyle brand is preferred
- A background from a creative or ad agency and graphic design firm is also acceptable.
- You will love to design and have the skills to create brilliant work and carry the humility to always learn and adapt
- You will thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment. With a flexible mindset and be super creative but also super organised.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or directly-related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience designing effective, creative solutions for all consumer and customer touch points such, including packaging and POS, print communication and digital.
- Ability to lead a project from concept to completion and handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- (Bonus points for a bit of Video or After Effects experience).
- Experience of Figma is also beneficial but not a necessity.
- Knowledge of Google C-Suite.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, and brand identity principles.
- Experience developing and processing assets for social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes and artworking including file set up, colour reproduction, offset print restrictions, die lines, etc. The ability to take designs to final print ready artwork.
- Research suppliers, source the best creative options and compare quotes to always get the best deals and volume discounts.
- Experience collaborating and working within a team environment and understanding general project management practices.
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your level and salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.