Our client, is a global digital service partner for brands and agencies, they are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their marketing team. If you have Adtech/Martech experience then this could be for you?
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking for someone to be responsible for defining, evolving, and upholding their brand globally. You will own the execution of the brand across the company's many assets, both internally and externally. You will implement your creative vision whilst becoming the point of reference for any creative plans that want to make its way to the customers - such as product and tech launches- driving brands and agencies to go from consuming our content to procuring our services.
- Visual Excellence: Through exceptional attention to detail, creative flair and ingenuity, work alongside a team of global marketers delivering visual excellence in line with the global marketing plans and business roadmap.
- Bring Brand to life: Design and develop creative brand and product campaigns in support of business growth, through the right use of messaging and creative assets in display, rich media, video and other.
- Bring Product to life: Bring to life their product roadmap and engineering innovations, solutions and outputs through creative design and visual storytelling.
- Best Practices: Develop, build, promote, and uphold creative and design best practices within the business. Implement workflows, processes, and training of internal teams where needed.
- Own the entire creative process: Of all marketing assets that promote our products and services; examples of these include graphics, illustrations, and animations; sales enablement materials; online platforms - web and social; product and technology illustrations; PPC and other ad formats, event support. Assist marketing and sales with client and internal facing creative assets and collaterals.
- SLAs & Communication: Define and manage SLAs for creative delivery and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on delivery timeframes and deadlines.
- Act as a subject matter expert: Across design, perform technical troubleshooting and provide training and support for internal and external users.
- Drive efficiency of new platforms: Liaise/manage external creative agencies/partners to ensure creatives are delivered to time and budget.
- Experience in Adtech/Martech - agency or brand - within a similar role and/or one that perfectly translates to a fast-paced advertising and technology business; multi-country experience preferred.
- Creative flair, creative vision and originality and be able to contribute ideas and try out new things
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, and XD
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Apple OS
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and responsive design
- Experience with prototyping tools to deliver UI and UX mocks and wireframes
- Expert knowledge of developing creative digital assets (static, dynamic, video, and HTML5) for a range of platforms including social, display advertising, mobile + desktop website experience
- Experience with developing sales and marketing collateral that supports business growth through sharp messaging and innovative design direction
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.