Senior Designer to join a FMCG business in Crawley.
This role suits a hands-on senior designer with an unstoppable imagination, a desire to produce high quality content and build brands through exploring the possibilities of motion graphic design and using 3D skills, and can naturally take ownership of the creative direction.
You will work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to create outstanding brand marketing campaigns across several top FMCG brands.
You will take leadership of the creative output of the company, work across all projects from packaging and branding through to digital, print and retail POS and utilise your skills and knowledge to expand the business.
- Lead all creative and design briefs + projects, and deliver to deadlines.
- Working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for delivering new FMCG brands.
- Creative direction and delivery across all digital B2C and B2B channels (main focus is B2C)
- Creating digital content for social media and websites.
- Responsible for delivering all brand, packaging, digital and print design projects.
- Brand, print, digital (including social media) and bespoke designs company wide.
- Managing all artworking for print.
- Supporting the marketing and digital departments.
- Liaise with external print production suppliers.
- Confident in design programmes such as Illustrator and After Effect.
- Producing animations and motion graphics on a weekly basis.
- Experience working with 3D renders to produce high quality content is a bonus.
- Experience developing brands/brand personality.
- Able to utilise your skills to grow brands online.
- Can work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in artworking for print.
- You must be proactive with tasks and duties.
- Able to take a project from start to completion.
- You must have a deep understanding of design and the digital and print landscape.
- You're ready to work in a startup environment with a creative approach.
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.