We are seeking a highly creative Senior Graphic Designer to join our client a world-leading design company who specialise in the Automotive industry. You will be jpart of their Design, Development and Engineering team based in Surrey.
The role: Your responsibility will be to ensure that the requirements of the business are met from a Graphic Design perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues. You will report directly to the Graphic Design Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As part of the Creative Team you will produce graphic design work, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes it to the next level of design excellence. This will involve working across digital and print, branding, film and television, illustration, information graphics and vehicle info-graphics. You will also be responsible for supervising the Artwork Assistant and junior members of the team.
You will have...
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Create high impact, functional brand identities, end user interfaces and print design
- Update and enhance all PR and Marketing literature, as required
- Design digital campaigns utilising the latest web and multimedia platforms
- Develop creative concepts ensuring exceptional design execution
- Generate high level interactive presentations
- Ensure that all company documentation is executed to the correct standard
- Act as a 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines
- Responsible for supervising the Artwork Assistant and junior members of the team
- Proactively be aware of emerging trends and technologies to ensure that the business is always at the forefront of new technical development
- Develop the role, be a team player and provide continuous support to the company and/or group of companies as the Group expands
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.