SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST (Agency, Social, Communications)
KEYWORDS: (Digital, Social Media, Project Management, Strategy, Campaign Planning, Communications, Data Analytics, Influencer Mapping)
SALARY: £60,000 - £80,000
A Senior Digital Strategist is required to join to a successful Digital team of strategists at a globally renowned agency based in Central London.
Set within a progressive and fun environment, you will get the opportunity to be involved with a wide variety of projects with clients across a range of sectors.
They are looking for someone who has a mix of commercial and creative skills, is intellectually curious and up for the challenge of thinking differently to help clients solve some of the biggest issues around.
* You will be a senior client advisor, able to educate clients and lead them to push boundaries. You will need to have both an in-depth knowledge of digital communications and be experienced in providing strategic counsel to businesses
* Devising multichannel, insights-led strategies, campaigns and influencer programmes
* Using your experience across publishing, storytelling, content, data analytics, measurement, paid social
* Advising on and managing crisis communications
* Taking digital and tech developments and translate these into credible, strategic ideas for clients and pitches - articulate these verbally and in writing
* Set a high standard for the digital training of employees
* Leading on new business - pitch development, pitching and actively pursues new business opportunities
* Assisting in creation of new products and services to support and strengthen their offering
* Building a digital network for the team
* Tightly managing the performance of the team - ensuring world class service and effective processes are in place
* Being a champion for digital - you'll be expected to be at the forefront of tech and digital
* 8+ yrs experience in digital, social, change and communications
* Data analytics, influencer mapping, campaigns planning and execution, measurement
* Project management
* Demonstrable interest and understanding of reputation, the business environment and current affairs
* A creative and strategic mindset and able to think commercially
* Communicates persuasively in oral and written work
* Strong attention to detail
* Team player and authentic leader
* Continually seek to broaden knowledge and contact base through networking; share expertise
* Able to build strong relationships; commands the confidence of others internally & externally
* Hard working, adaptable and proactive
* Organised, efficient, takes ownership, trusted to deliver to deadline
* Independent, clear and creative thinking, take initiatives, go beyond the expected, spot opportunities and innovates
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.