Senior Digital Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager to join a healthcare agency in London.
You will be expected to manage projects bringing together team resources and external resources as required.
You will be working with Client Services (Account Handling), Creatives and Technologists with the aim of delivering the optimum solution for your clients.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Working with all the competencies within your team - esp. Technical & Design leads.
- Project budgeting.
- Translating the client and scoping teams vision into reality.
- Client strategy.
- Working to deadlines and budget.
- Managing a project through its lifecycle.
- Client management
- Ability to produce several projects at once.
- Manage large scale complex solutions.
You will need to be familiar with tools such as Project/Merlin, Visio and the common Office Software tools.
You will also be expected to gain a deep knowledge of technical platforms such as Veeva, Drupal7 and CQ5.
You will be working with the Client Service team.
Familiarity with production and development tools such as Photoshop, Director and Dreamweaver would be useful.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.