Senior Digital Designer to join a design studio in London.
This role requires previous digital agency experience, web and app design experience, brand design experience and advanced skills in the tools of the trade such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
An understanding of user experience processes and web development processes is essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead all creative projects across the studio.
- Managing a small creative team.
- Work directly with key clients to produce, share and iterate over designs, including planning and running client workshops.
- Working closely with project managers to plan resource.
- Work closely with the UX and development teams as projects pass through the production lifecycle (questioning decisions, diagnosing and solving problems)
- Ensuring design meets a high standard.
- Produce engaging and beautiful digital designs for web and mobile (with and without wireframes, branding or client input)
- Producing design on spec for project pitches and proposals.
- Legacy project maintenance and artworking (maintaining smaller existing projects alongside more junior members of the team)
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.