We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Web Designer who possesses a high-level design experience to join a brilliant marketing agency in Central London.
You'll get to tackle challenging problems for a diverse range of clients (health, beauty & travel industry) and get to own the project from research and conception through to detailed design and delivery.
As the Senior Web Designer, you will be responsible for the look, layout and features of websites and occasionally some print material. Furthermore you will be working with the development team or managers to help with additions to the websites, keep sites up to date and prioritizing design needs.
Your duties will cover all aspects of creating a website, including but not limited to the following:
- Create beautiful and user-friendly website designs
- Meeting with clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them
- Designing sample page layouts, including font size & colours
- Designing websites' visual imagery & ensuring they are in line with company branding policy or client requirements
- Working on various web design projects including UI
- Quality assurance testing of all web projects
- Work closely with the development team for implementation & project management
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new design developments.
- Handle some client communications in regards to design matters
- Provide accurate time estimates for design projects
- 3+ yrs experience of designing websites
- Have a strong creative side
- Adobe Photoshop (Advanced)
- Adobe illustrator & InDesign (Intermediate)
- Good understanding of UX
- A strong portfolio (with at least 3 website examples designed by you)
- Specialism in one or more of the following: illustration, web icons, logo, videos, animation)
- Takes ownership of own tasks
- Source for innovative ideas
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Responsive Design
- Understanding of WP design
- HTML5, CSS3 skills
- Experience with different CMS, such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.