Our client is a leading fully integrated independent creative branding agency based in London.
We requires a strong and experienced Senior Digital Account Manager with at least 4yrs of agency experience.
This is a hands-on role where you will project manage your own projects, from start to finish with the support of a senior experienced team.
Central to this role is developing strong relationships with clients and growing accounts across a wide variety of clients in the property industry.
You will have a background of working on and delivering high quality websites, mobile websites and interactives (touch screens etc) with in-depth experience of managing design and build projects.
We build with the Umbraco .NET CMS along with opensource technologies and you should be comfortable with any technology platform.
Experience across social, html 5 banners and film production would be advantageous. You will be working in a small, passionate team of web and technology enthusiasts where you will be expected to manage your accounts and projects forward independently but with a team who will support you as and when needed.
This role is ideal for someone who can hold a room with senior clients and likes to be given the opportunity to pursue their own ideas and opportunities.
Skills required include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent client services and project management
- The ability to foresee a client's wishes or concerns and mitigate accordingly
- A client centric approach to your work
- A passion for the work that you do
- Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary team
- Passionate about building websites and digital products
- Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
- A strong character to inform and educate on best practices in order to increase quality
- Manage an array of projects including small and large web builds
- The ability to have a laugh with the team and contribute to the agency culture
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.