Our Client, a leading sports organisation is looking for Senior Designer to join their London-based team. Working closely with their team of creatives you will be a part of a think tank working across many touchpoints from social and digital to physical branding.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Oversee 360 creative on all marketing and brand projects requiring creative thinking and direction
* Work independently and collaboratively to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief
* Work with the Creative Director, other designers and agency partners to steer the future vision.
* Work collaboratively with the social and digital teams to deliver creative assets for their brand platforms
* Work with internal teams and agency partners to deliver bespoke creative assets for players and Tournaments
* Be a steward their brand guidelines by adhering to technical specs and best practices
* Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts
* Continually raise the bar for creative excellence
* Be an active contributor to creative brainstorms, with the ability to shift from concept to execution very quickly
* Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
* Experience as a graphic designer or related position
* Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles
* Understanding of design elements: colour, composition as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
* Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines
* Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment
* Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to self-manage time and output
* Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
* Senior individual contributor to do hands-on work but also have the potential to manage a team
* Experience with motion graphics is preferred
* Sports knowledge is preferred although not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.