Senior Designer / Illustrator
A London based Creative Agency are looking for a Designer/Illustrator to work on some leading entertainment brands across TV/ Film and Gaming.
* A commitment to constantly strive to improve creative development. Pushing the creative boundaries of traditional approaches to develop innovative, commercially relevant and original creative solutions for our studio and our clients.
* Researching, identifying and informing of trends, across all consumer demographics, for the purpose of crafting original design and assets for use on consumer products.
* Responsible for the development of original artwork assets: including the production of design and exclusive artwork assets.
* Developing creative presentations, product mock ups.
* Work in a team to ensure all creative development is in line with the vision of the Creative Director.
* To contribute to the development of the studio, and identifying new innovative creative / opportunities.
Skills & Experience
* Excellent operating knowledge of Creative Suit; Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design etc.
* Working knowledge of: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent design / illustration skills
* Execute the strategies and concepts.
* Develop creative and effective solutions for client briefs.
* Communicate with clients to define creative projects.
* Manage projects from initial stages through to completion.
* Inspire and lead creative teams to maintain brand consistency and integrity for PowerStation and all of its clients.
* Present design submissions to clients.
* Communicate briefs and feedback efficiently with designer teams.
* Review and revise designs according to brief fulfillment and client feedback.
* Work with Studio Manager's to improve workflow and studio processes.
* Keep abreast of current global and macro trends in media, graphic design, fashion, technology and the arts.
* Understanding of the youth culture and brands
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.