Senior Creative Designer to join a creative brand agency in London.
You'll be working remotely with teams in the UK and Switzerland, working in London office one day per week. With a wide range of clients, You'll be brainstorming ideas both independently and collaboratively, creating, designing, and implementing concepts for brand identities, digital campaigns and social media including a whole bunch of other unique interactive formats and branded content creation. You will develop integrated campaigns that live and breathe across both digital and physical touchpoints, that are rooted in brand strategy and are engaging audiences.
You're the perfect fit if you:
- Have experience working in a small to medium sized agency and working on 360 integrated campaigns
- Can showcase strong creative campaign concepts (digital and traditional)
- Creative thinker and driven to find innovative and efficient solutions
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and open-minded character
- Able to bring creative ideas to the table
- Work collaboratively and can implement independently
- Understand the power of sharing to maximize value creation
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe XD, Elementor (or similar)
Microsoft Office, InVision and Figma are a plus
- Have knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Experience in motion design
- Design and animate in 3D using Cinema 4D and Blender is a plus
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.