Experience of working in a start-up?
Our client is an established automotive company that has a great opportunity for a Senior Designer to join their new London hub.
As the Senior Designer / Art Lead you will be responsible for creating and leading a cross-disciplinary, design-led unit, focused on bold, innovative strategies rather than traditional automotive marketing.
They are looking for someone to co-create an agency-style creative department with an agile, startup-era mindset to help set their brand tone. In addition to possessing one or more of the traditional core creative skills, the person will be able to adapt to newer-generation roles with the following characteristics: a cross-disciplinary mindset; pop-culture fluency; deep connections to new-age firms, freelancers, movements, all of which will contribute to a macro-level Customer Experience perspective and a high degree of comfort with experimentation.
- Conceptualize and build holistic brand identities from the ground up and push design forward through every stage of the creative process.
- Lead projects from conception to completion and support team members and other key internal stakeholders.
- Guide and influence the team's creative output, ensuring seamless alignment with our brand strategy, while managing, prioritizing and working in a dynamic organization & a startup environment.
- Live the brand, intuitively create visual identities that address our Brands' unique opportunities and challenges and resonate with our consumers.
- Possess excellent drawing and typographic skills and highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Use Design Thinking methodology to go wide, brainstorm creative ideas and honing down to recommend design solutions that are provocative and inspiring, often beyond the initial scope.
- Collaborative extensively across teams, join the dots throughout the broader team, including content, industrial design, and marketing and identify opportunities to streamline processes and effectiveness (Less is more)
- Highly tech and digitally savvy, create digital experiences connecting the customer and brand and collaborate closely with the digital team to bring branded web experiences to life.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.