SENIOR DESIGNER/ART DIRECTOR (Fashion, Print, Editorial)
Keywords - (Fashion, Editorial, Publishing, Marketing, Conceptual, Mood Boards, Line Management, Art Direction, Print Techniques, Typography, Offline, Online and Video)
Salary - £35,000 - £37,000
Location - London
A Senior Designer with Art Direction experience and editorial experience from within the luxury fashion or lifestyle industry is required to join the successful creative team of one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies.
You will help deliver various creative projects through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching design to improve the customer experience. They are looking for a creative with the ability to take projects from initial concept stages through to completion.
- Responsible for development and implementation of ideas and designs for the creative output for the brand for both on and offline usage including; publications, promotions, campaigns, publications, direct mail, digital media, lookbooks, corporate presentations, internal communications and branding initiatives as briefed.
- Work strategically to increase brand awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships with teams as well as external creative individuals or organisations.
- To create mood boards and put together concepts for photo-shoots
- Art direct on shoots for fashion, beauty, still life and video, ensuring our visuals are on-brand, diverse, contemporary and desirable within agreed budgets
- Maintain an awareness of trends and new ideas and should be able to interpret those into fantastic creative
- Sourcing images as required
- Continually developing technical skills to stay abreast of software changes.
- Retouching images as required
- Supporting the Art Director on larger projects to meet business goals and continually improve user experience
- Strong creative design background
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to great design, both online and offline
- Solid experience of working across a range of print, online and new media projects
- Proven Art Direction skills
- Ability to work from concept creation to finished product
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Great team and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication
- Proven ability of working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to put forward ideas and use initiative to constantly improve the editorial quality of the site
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Self-motivated and able to communicate with the wider team to ensure business needs are met
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.