Senior Designer to join an intentional company in London who create, develop and operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experience.
You'll be working across a major new in-house brand launch, and will also lead on the rebrand and the
redevelopment of some of the current assets within the portfolio, working with the in-house team and also collaborating with external agencies.
You'll be looking to develop your skills in creating brands and art direction and be excited to develop pre-existing venues and brands, taking a lead in creative meetings and discussions and directing the team. You'll have proven experience of developing ideas into exciting creative campaigns and have a portfolio that showcases this.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce sales collateral
- Managing and developing creatives
- Working with the in-house brand guidelines to produce accurate and on-brand promotional material as well as developing pre existing brands
- Inputting strong and well thought out ideas on creative campaigns across the growing entertainment portfolio
You'll need to have:
- Strong portfolio with brand work and strong ideas in action
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Experience delivering against deadlines
- Experience managing designers with multiple and competing work priorities
- Attention to detail
- Experience in presenting your work and communicating you ideas
- Expert skills in Adobe CC with a passion for motion graphics
- Understanding of typography
- Print, digital and motion is second nature to you.
Nice to haves:
- Video editing experience
- Experience in emerging software
- A keen interest in Music & the Arts
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.