Our client is a global business consultancy firm currently looking for a Senior Designer to join their creative team. The Senior Designer is a critical part of a global Creative Services team responsible for end to end creative campaigns that support a variety of business/growth objectives. We are looking for a creative thinker and design expert, as well as a steward of their brand - working to bring all projects and deliverables to an increasingly higher standard.
The Senior Designer is responsible for design and production of a wide variety of print and digital marketing materials. This will include working with business managers to identify specific communication needs and strategies, consulting on appropriate and effective deliverables, and maintaining a high-level of customer service and professionalism. You will be comfortable strategizing and executing on large, complex, and sometimes multi-media projects, managing all aspects of each including support from other designers (in different office) and external resources.
This London-based Senior Designer will lead and manage the European-base across, design, photography and sone video sessions. You will consult with internal clients, liaise with the US design team whenever necessary, and facilitate meetings and sessions dictated by project requirements. You will communicate the vision of photography to clients and senior leaders, and work every day to raise the level of design, photo and video work.
As the only local designer in London, you will be comfortable working independently on a day-to-day basis, but also collaborate closely with the US based team of designers, photographers and video manager on a variety of global projects and initiatives.
This role reports directly to the Creative Director, with local dotted-line reporting to a London Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
Design of print or digital materials
- Lead design strategy for complex projects and initiatives
- Design print materials for distribution to clients and employees; including but not limited to: publications, advertising, digital, event branding, marketing collateral, books/brochures, and environmental design requests
- Design tailored digital and interactive sales/other materials for web, email, and social media use
- Create infographics designed to distill large amounts of information into easily digestible visual
- Assist with high-end PPT presentations and graphics
- Design digital materials for web, email, and social media use
- Maintain visual consistency across business lines through adherence to/interpretation of the style guide and branding
- Contribute to the on-going development and evolution of the brand
- Build meaningful relationships with UK vendors; printers, illustrators, sign/graphic vendors, etc.
- In collaboration with the Creative Director and Video Manager, conduct European photo and/or video sessions. When necessary, manage outsourced professional photography and/or video projects
- Partner with client to evaluate project scope and expectations and provide appropriate level of photography/video
- May be asked to provide post production work for still photography utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom and will provide video clips to the Video Manager for post production work
- Provide post production work for video utilizing Adobe Premier
- Maintain visual tone and style consistent with brand standards
Knowledge and skills
- 5yrs plus design and project management experience, corporate industry experience preferred, and a full understanding of appropriate customer relations
- MicroSoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat required
- Strong InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator ability
- Multimedia experience a plus
- Comfortable with Nikon still and Canon video equipment
- Adobe Premier experience a plus
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform the technical responsibilities of the job with a high-level of competence
- Ability to perform long-range tasks while experiencing short-term interruptions
- Ability to work in a marketing team environment
- Willing to take direction from clients and Creative Services CD
- Must enjoy a consistently fast-paced and challenging work atmosphere
- Ability to work creatively on a team or independently
- Ability to direct support resources and vendors
- High-level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High-level of organizational and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself-within the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
Please send CV and portfolio/links stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.