A Leading Global Solutions Company are looking for a Senior Designer to join their Central London Design team for a period of 6 months - Starting September 2019.
- Join a collaborative creative team, working closely with two other Senior Creatives and a Creative Director to shape the creative future of the team.
- Be the lead creative on some of our key account teams, tackling branding and engagement programmes for the world's biggest brands. You'll collaborate with our consultants in a exciting environment to deliver from concept stage to final artwork and deliverables.
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team (mid-level creatives and art workers) - as well as oversee quality.
- Inspire and excite colleagues and clients with your creative ideas and vision.
- Curiosity and confidence to challenge the status quo
- A passion for branding - presenting strong branding examples in portfolio
- A collaborative mindset with excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and influence others.
- Passion and commercial creative thinking
- Keen interest in behavioral psychology and the user experience
- A keen eye for amazing UX and using data to inform the creative process
- A proven track-record as a Senior Creative, preferably at an Creative Agency with deep experience of delivery on large complex corporate accounts
- Self-motivated, delivering their own project work to excellent standard, in a timely manner to programme, and capable of prioritising their own workload
- Bonus if you are confident using After Effects (with examples in portfolio)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.