Our client is an award winning company in the sports betting industry, looking for a Senior Designer to join their in-house marketing and corporate communications team.
How you can help us?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Designer to join the central marketing communications team with a background in brand design and PowerPoint presentation.
Who are you?
You are a talented and experienced B2B designer with solid experience in PowerPoint presentations. You have excellent attention to detail and you are relentless in transforming our thoughts, visions, product improvements and strategies into creative and compelling communications content.
You have a strong portfolio to prove it. Your skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design are first-class. You are grace-under-pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and do not need supervision.
As someone with a love for design and communications, you will be part of the central marketing team delivering communication content online and offline for all internal and external communications. You will work with senior management and cross-functional teams to transform complex and technical insights and data into easy-to-understand and visually impressive stories. From rolling up-your-sleeves with your team, to managing multiple PowerPoint presentation projects, to creating a consistent creative vision - you will always be challenged.
You will help develop large-scale marketing ideas that can live across channels, platforms and geographies and you will be able to communicate initial ideas compellingly then follow through to deliver flawless executions. As the design creative lead in the team, you will be comfortable with project managing and art directing branded events experiences.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a central team and make a real business impact with professionally designed communication content; working with teams from their other offices and might occasionally require you to travel outside of the UK.
- Experience in PowerPoint design and corporate branding with a strong portfolio
- Highly skilled at Microsoft Office for PC
- Fluency in PPT Master Pages, Color Palettes, Type, Multimedia and Animation tools
- Excellent experience with: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to meet design needs and usability challenges
- Experience in creating interactive charts and infographics extremely desirable
- Strong prioritization skills; ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and liaise with stakeholders
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.