Our client is a leading full serviced advertising agency specialising in healthcare communications. Due to growth they are looking to expand their creative studio and seeking a senior designer. Their offices are in London and they are working flexi remote. This position is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
As a Senior Designer working within the advertising team, you will have the opportunity and the ability to the lead design projects and consistently deliver work at the highest levels of craft. We are looking for someone who'll play a proactive role in our creative and design team, with the ambition and desire to always deliver world-class creative. You will be working with a team of amazingly talented individuals who will be looking to you for inspiration and guidance on a day to day basis.
What you will do
- Take a leadership role within the design department and on all projects
- Work with other creatives, or independently, to develop design and layout solutions
- that respond to a variety of client briefs
- Input at a conceptual level and have the confidence to take on art-direction duties such
- as managing photo-shoots on an ad-hoc basis
- Be a constant source of inspiration to the other designers and all those around you.
- Take your knowledge and insight and turn them into designs that engage the audiences
- for which the communication is targeted
- Present your progress to the team and client at all points of creative development
- Prepare design layouts for offline and online content to include; advertising campaigns, branding, web design, landing pages etc...
- Ensure that any corporate guidelines have been carefully considered and reflected in any recommendations
- Work closely with Art Directors and Copywriters to devise brand guidelines
- Work with the Production team to identify and engage with the best external suppliers
- to execute the work in line with the agreed budget and timeline
- Brief external partners to bring your ideas to life, ensuring that the work is flawlessly
- executed with the highest levels of craft skills, regardless of channel
- Direct the execution of the design, supervising the work of creative partners such as
- illustrators or model makers to realise your creative vision
- Develop design concepts, confidently present them both internally and externally, refine after feedback and execute the final idea
- Maintain strong working relationships with account and creative teams and collaborate in creative briefs and timings
- Translate creative briefs into comprehensive multi-channel design layouts
- Manage and work independently under tight deadlines and while juggling multiple projects
- Articulate a clear direction to the studio and any suppliers or vendors, and take ownership of projects
- Apply a strong understanding of agency processes
- Have ability to think on your feet and actively implement solutions to avoid problems
Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Contribute and participate fully in the development of creative briefs and strategic and tactical plans
- Be alert to changes in the client's marketplace, evaluating work in light of the marketing situation
- Understand the creative strategy in order to produce appropriate design solutions
- Contribute to the development of strategy through participation in internal strategic workshops and discussions
- Build good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Build good relationships with all external clients and production partners
- Proactively support your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate
- Be available to more junior team members to give advice and support and to inspire
- Take on mentorship roles in order to guide and mould more junior members of the department
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.