Senior Designer to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology.
This role will be 3 days onsite.
- Reporting into creative lead, support, promote and push creative excellence at middle management level, whilst playing an effective role in mentoring junior members of the team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for conceptualisation and implementation of design solutions that meet strategies from concept to completion.
- Mentor all junior team members to ensure progression and improvement.
- Project manage own design assignments, ensuring all work is produced on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Liaise with third party providers and agencies
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the agency is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines.
- Work with account managers and business development teams to create design and branding material for client pitches.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Become a guardian of our brand's visual identity.
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.