Our client is a leading innovative tech company operating in the aviation and travel sectors. The now employ close to 200 people across 5 commercial offices in London, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai, Hong Kong. They are a fast growing, profitable and highly ambitious company. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Designer to head up their Design team in London.
As the Senior Designer, you will responsible for leading the creative vision for the company, taking ownership of briefs from conception to implementation and working with multiple departments across our global offices.
You will manage the Junior designer also based in London, with an opportunity to grow the team.
The role is hands on so you will need to have strong technical skills across multiple channels print and digital, with a lean towards digital and an excellent knowledge of design principles.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for more autonomy and a chance to take a pivotal role in a rapidly growing company.
The right candidate will be passionate about design, have a strong commercial awareness, a good understanding of B2B and B2C design, be motivated, proactive and have the confidence to conceptualise and deliver new and exiting ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all design/brand/marketing campaign projects, from conception to delivery
- Create new concepts and artwork design for use across all channels (with a heavier focus on digital/website/motion graphics/video)
- Craft and perfect design output at pace against tight deadlines, without any loss in quality or creativity
- Mentor and support other designers in the team, offering constructive feedback to continually raise the quality of our brand
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Comms teams to help define creative strategy and deliver the best solutions for marketing campaigns
- Become a brand ambassador for the brand, making sure all designs are on brief and within brand guidelines
- Converting data into engaging infographics and interactive pieces
- Design usable and engaging interface ideas in collaboration with UX designers
- Proactively present and suggest new design ideas and concepts to the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Regularly assess efficiency and suggesting new design workflows and processes
- Confidently lead meetings with stakeholders at a Director level
Skills and experience:
- At least 5yrs experience as a senior level designer
- Experience leading and mentoring designers in a fast-paced environment
- Management experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects)
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates this
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and an analytical, inquisitive mind that welcomes new challenges
- Ability to lead a project from concept to completion and balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience in producing designs in different languages is preferrable but not essential
- Persuasive written, visual and interpersonal communication skills, with an ability to come up with content ideas and suggestions to elevate designs
- Ability to take complex data and visualise them in engaging ways
- Knowledge of UX/UI design and experience creating website mockups and prototypes
- A passion and flair for data visualisation & data
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Please sedn CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.