Our client is a progressive and design-led company specialising in the property development sector. They have a great reputation for creating outstanding and award-winning homes, in and around the UK. They have a new position within their marketing and creative team for a Senior Designer to join them.
We're looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join a design-led property company. Working within the in-house creative and marketing team you will report directly to the CEO.If you have experience of working in the property, hotels sectors then this is a great opportunity for you. We're looking for great creativity through concepts to execution. We want someone who has big brand experience, perhaps a well-known construction firm or an established real estate company.
You will play a key role in developing, shaping and growing our brand across various businesses within our Group. You will work across a wide range of projects from digital, brand identity, experiential, print, web, email, social & press. You'll work together with marketing, communications, external creative resources and suppliers.
We're looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help transform marketing and communication strategies into effective, creative solutions across various touch points.
- Participate in the conceptualisation, design and production of effective, creative solutions for points that communicate brand identity while also informing and persuading an audience.
- Among other things, you will assist in designing for all touch points including marketing collateral, mobile, web, social media, experiential, merchandise and sales materials across both B2B and B2C positioning.
- Design and structure internal & external presentations.
- Assist in the direction of internal and external projects and campaigns, acting as the brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution.
- Work with agencies to plan and execute grassroots marketing programs and create any related design materials for events and programs.
- Regularly contribute ideas and design direction to all projects
- Keeping abreast of design trends, programmes and technologies to be able to offer current, relevant design options/advice, particularly development in digital and interactive design.
- Lead the management of marketing materials and promotional sales stock, documenting and keeping track of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Experience collaborating and working within a team environment and understanding general project management practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized, able to plan and scope out projects realistically, and coordinate with colleagues to ensure the key deliverables and milestones are achieved on time and within budget
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast- paced environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Demonstratable knowledge of typography, layout, and brand identity principles.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes and artworking including file set up, colour reproduction, offset print restrictions, die lines, etc. The ability to take designs to final print-ready artwork.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Video or After Effects experience a plus
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum three-year experience in a similar role in real estate or a background from a creative or ad agency and graphic design firm is also acceptable.
- Educated to degree level in in Graphic Design or directly related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience designing effective, creative solutions for all touch points such, including print, digital and experiential design.
- Experience developing and processing assets for social media platforms.
- Experience in web design
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.