Our client, an award-winning independent B2B marketing agency based in London is looking for a Senior Designer.
As the Senior Designer, you will be working closely with the Creative Director, strategy, copy and design teams to work on projects from concept to delivery.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge and an infectious passion for design, art direction and developing concepts that elevate client briefs, with experience executing projects from conception to production, while working to tight deadlines.
- Work with our creative director, clients and creative teams to create knock-out work across editorial, web, social, and brand.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge, with minimal direction.
- Develop templates, mock-ups, social content, toolkits, and style guides.
- Prepare and present work confidently to key internal and external stakeholders
- Brief and guide mid-weight designers, artworkers and freelancers as necessary
- Inspire our clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have solid experience within a creative agency experience in a similar role
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite, Sketch + Invision (or similar web design software).
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- Approachable and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
- Ability to work independently with client teams and execute with minimal supervision
- A clear eye for typography, layout and understanding of the balance between detail and simplicity that makes 'good' design great
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
- An enthusiastic relationship builder, keen to work across project teams, direct other designs, and communicate proactively with client services.
- A problem solver, keen to find the best way to to bring great work to life
- A creative thinker with the curiosity to learn new skills, and a keen eye for design trends and technologies
- Self-starter with a "let's roll up our sleeves and get it done" attitude
- A clear communicator, comfortable in front of clients, and relishes the opportunity to talk about design
- Some experience helping guide junior creatives or freelancers within a creative team.
- Motion design for web and/or brand is a plus
- A portfolio showcasing integrated design across digital/web design, branding, social and content, and an ability to generate original ideas and visual concepts.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.