Our client a London-based creative communication and corporate reports agency is looking for a Design to join their team.
- Provide strategic input to pitches and projects. For example input into communication channels, high-level messaging, structure/brand architecture/format, paginations, content and site plans and user journey.
Provide creative coaching, support and direction to designers (internal and freelance if relevant) to ensure that the digital and creative objectives of Flag projects are met in an excellent and timely manner.
Provide support and where relevant coaching to less experienced team members from other teams eg account direction, management and artwork
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow.
- Significant experience of design for print and electronic documents (including understanding of accessibility).
- Competent in information design - with a strong ability to understand content to create informative layouts
- Experience providing strategic advice and design input on creative projects, and liaising with clients to present ideas and concepts
- Significant experience providing outstanding creative solutions to briefs.
- Methodical approach to workflow with the ability to work on multiple projects efficiently.
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The above demonstrated by a highly creative portfolio showing a wide variety of work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.