Our client is a leading branding and communications agency currently looking for a Senior Designer to join their creative studio.This position is permanent and based in London. This role will report directly to the Design Director.
- Experience working in a senior design position in a busy creative communications agency
- Experience in corporate communications and reporting, financial or integrated reporting, and infographics a benefit
- Significant experience of design for print and electronic documents (including understanding of accessibility).
- Competent in information design - with a strong ability to understand content to create informative layouts
- Experience providing strategic advice and design input on creative projects, and liaising with clients to present ideas and concepts
- Significant experience providing outstanding creative solutions to briefs.
- Methodical approach to workflow with the ability to work on multiple projects efficiently.
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
You will be responsible for...
- Ensuring your creative work is of the highest possible standard
- Help the Creative Director and Design Director inspire the creative team, and other team member's, to appreciate and aspire to great creative output
- Help communicate what 'good' creativity looks like to the creative team and to other relevant teams such as the Account Direction team
- Represent the creative team at high level client meetings and pitches where appropriate
- Respond to briefs and feedback at a high level. Plan thoroughly the approach in the given timescales
- Follow Flag's established processes to a high standard. Accuracy, implementation and keen eye for detail
- Provide creative coaching, support and direction to designers (internal and freelance if relevant) to ensure that the digital and creative objectives of projects are met in an excellent and timely manner
- Provide support and where relevant coaching to less experienced team members from other teams eg account direction, management and artwork
- Provide strategic input to pitches and projects. For example input into communication channels, high level messaging, structure/brand architecture/format, paginations, content and site plans and user journeys
- Design skills - 5yrs+ design experience, ideally in an agency environment. Designing branding, communications, corporate reporting, brochures
- Computer Skills - Strong knowledge of mac based operating systems, Adobe Creative Suite. Able to adapt to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly, uses computers to improve productivity
- Communication - Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Productivity - Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.