Our client is a world leading authority on data security and risk management. They are an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a membership comprising of many of the world's leading organisations. They are looking for an experienced multidisciplinary Senior Designer to lead their growing in-house creative team.
Based in the London office, you will oversee the day-to-day operations and creative processes of our Design team. We need someone who can spot and develop great ideas, delivering work that will bolster our reputation for quality and excellence. As the Design Team Lead you will get the opportunity to directly impact every part of the business: Delivery, Sales & Marketing, Member Engagement and Events.
As Senior Designer/Design Team Lead you will:
- Supervise, manage and motivate Design team members
- Monitor team performance and encourage development of interests and skills
- Ensure efficient team operation and effective collaboration
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the Design team
- Be the brand guardian and single point of contact for all client requests
- Delegate work and set deadlines
- Oversee the creative process of all projects from conceptualisation to launch
- Approve all work created by the Design team, providing detailed quality checks of imagery and content
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Design department, including: liaising with multiple suppliers and sourcing new suppliers; working with budget holders, the Finance team and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of orders; assigning and scheduling work streams
- Create visual assets that communicate and define products for use across the business
- Work with the Delivery team to design research reports and in-house documents for both print and digital
- Find a visual solution for intricate concepts
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to create graphics for social media and visual content
- Work with the Events team to conceptualise on themes, create signage systems, promo videos and branded merchandise
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has a min of 8yrs working in an in-house environment or design agency with previous line management responsibility
- Is a self-starter with leadership qualities and is passionate about professional development and growth
- Has extensive understanding of print production, graphic design principles and typography
- Has expert knowledge of Adobe CS tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, and proven experience of working with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Word
- Can manage multiple tasks and deadlines fluidly
- Is a creative and critical thinker who can convey complex ideas as practical solutions
- Is highly collaborative and confident working with people from different disciplines and levels
- Has strong oral and written communication skills and an excellent eye for detail
Why choose us?
- You'll get to shape and develop a high-performing in-house Design team
- The work is extremely varied; no two days are the same
- We are centrally located in London, close to all major transport hubs
- You'll get 26 days of paid annual leave (34 days including bank holidays)
- You'll have the opportunity to travel to our international events
- We offer a competitive salary plus benefits
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.