Our client is a creative marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for global technology companies.
Senior Designer to help manage and oversee the creative production. To be successful in this
role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, layout techniques with impeccable attention to detail.
- You will need to oversee design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Manage projects, showing ownership and responsibility over scope & schedule.
- Working closely with the creative director.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Reviewing your teams work.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Generate ideas portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintaining brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer taking on responsibilities similar to this role description.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe creative suite)
- Experience with image editing and re-touching.
- Hands-on experience with video editing and motion graphics software.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.