Our client is a leading retailer looking for a Senior Designer to join their busy creative studio.
Purpose of role:
A strong and inspiring Senior Designer who will bring to life the global brand purpose through best in class omnichannel creative and design execution. You will take direction from the Creative Lead while working collaboratively with a multidiscipline omnichannel team and key Brand, VM, Retail and Digital stakeholders to create disruptive, consumer first, engaging 360 consumer facing campaigns and communications.
As the Senior designer you will take responsibility for the concept development and visual design of creative projects, while fully understanding the full 360 omnichannel customer journeys, touchpoints and product strategies. You will be channel agnostic in your approach and deep understand of how campaigns, and experiences live across all global platforms through a consumer and mobile first approach.
You will thrive on new challenges, willing to think and work in new ways, able to present and articulate concepts clearly, communicate positively, and debate with peers and influence various stakeholders.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Brand Purpose and business strategies to deliver high quality campaigns and assets through a 'consumer first' lens; promoting products whilst building the brand
- Bring the global brand strategy and positioning to life and effectively communicate this in a coherent, disruptive and distinctive way across all 360 consumer touch points
- Deliver campaigns with a strong and deep understanding of omnichannel design and how this transfers across touchpoints and platforms delivering strong, joined up and 'best in class' 360° seasonal campaigns, consumer journeys and experiences
- Strong relationship with copy team as to bring to life the purpose through strong storytelling that is integrated and weaved into the overall design
- Close partner to Packaging, VM, and Store Design; support in bringing to life the brands purpose through strong end to end design
- Works collaboratively with overall Creative teams across projects from concept through to final output
- Partner with the Digital teams to ensure creative consistency across all digital output including social, digital display and websites, understanding their product and customer focuses and guiding where local market nuances arise
- Partner with Brand Product Category teams to develop best in class product campaign concepts, that meet product development objectives whilst also staying true to the purpose of the brand and bringing to life the brand identity
- Champion global consistency across all global touchpoints ensuring that language is clear, compelling and that sets us aside across the globe
- An excellent team player, flourishes in a multicultural environment, is an good listener and interacts effectively
Experience & Skills:
- An individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience working in a Senior Design role; delivering strong levels of success through design led propositions that match corporate objectives
- Extensive creative experience within marketing communications, with strong commercial and consumer-focused driven approach
- Digital Design experience and evidence of delivering strong campaigns and digital consumer experiences
- Passionate about creativity and design across multiple touchpoints, broad understanding of both online and offline channels
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- A strong and confident influencer who is able to develop, edit, present and influence strong and compelling 360 consumer-first ideas
- Able to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels
- Experience working cross-culturally or in a global environment is an advantage
- A strong focus on 'getting things done'
- Retail industry experience in-house is an advantage
- Abreast of current trends and competitor set
- Current knowledge of retail brands
- Current and fluent knowledge of key design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.