Our client is a leading global finanical company who value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. They are looking for a Senior Designer to join their creative studio. They are looking for someone who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, they are seeking someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role .
The Senior Designer is a critical part of the global Creative Services (CS) team and responsible for design and production of print and electronic marketing and sales materials that support a variety of business/growth objectives. He/she is a creative thinker and a brand guardian - working to bring all projects and deliverables within the firm's TIER design standards while satisfying client's expectations and business needs.
You will be working with Marketing as well as business managers to identify specific communication needs and strategies, consulting on appropriate and effective deliverables and maintaining a high-level of customer service and professionalism.
You will manage your own project work, as well as daily management and oversight of the another Designer.
You will have experience in working within brand guidelines,thrive under pressure with tight deadlines whilst maintaining a positive attitude and a high-level of attention to detail.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
1. Design and Production
- Design sales support materials such as, but not limited to, placemats, booklets, product sheets, and new business RFP's
- Maintain visual consistency through adherence to/interpretation of the style guide and branding
- Contribute to the on-going development of the TIER System
- Assist with high-end PPT presentations and graphics
- Contribute to large, complex CS projects when needed and time permits
2. Communication & Collaboration
- Attend standing weekly meetings with group, department, and marketing areas
- Work closely with CS staff members
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Marketing team, internal clients and business leaders
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with outside consultants/vendors
3. Project management & CS Processes
- Manage project workload by meeting all deadlines and following CS protocol
- Adhere to all CS processes, maintaining records for each project and hourly tracking database
- Stay current with all training requirements, completing all goals by indicated deadlines
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- College design degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5yrs Graphic Design and/or Desktop Publishing experience, financial industry experience preferred
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Work experience in a corporate environment, a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat required
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform the technical responsibilities of the job with a high-level of competence
- Ability to perform long-range tasks while experiencing short-term interruptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to take direction from senior design staff
- Must thrive in a consistently fast-paced and challenging work atmosphere
- Must be comfortable working within and managing tight deadlines
- Ability to work creatively on a team or independently
- High-level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High-level of organizational and interpersonal skills
What they Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself-within the company
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
Please send CV along with your portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.