Senior Designer - London - Up to £45K
This role is ideal for someone who is after and exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact developing within a dynamic team.
Those applying need to be skilled at Adobe Creative Suite, have the ability to manage a small team (5 in total) with a keen eye for typographic detail, Also required would be an interest in board-sports MotoX as the Client are passionate about all things Surf, Snow & Skate being a leading web retailer within the industry.
You'll become a vital part of the in-house team, ensuring the creative integrity of the work is on brand with an attention to detail at all times.
About the studio:
The studio is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business that currently turns over circa £100 million. With a focus on mobile tactics and sustainability at the heart of their business, they operate in a unique way.
The studio offers the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between. In addition to designing and making their own apparel and products, they source the very best collections from exclusive, premium brands; carefully selecting, testing, and sharing products that look fantastic and perform beautifully. They sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe; including Barbour, North Face, Patagonia, Osprey, Vivienne Westwood, Canada Goose, Calvin Klein &Tommy Hilfiger.
Primary Purpose of Position:
A highly passionate, creative and motivated individual designer to join the Creative team in Shoreditch, London. You must like working in a fast-paced environment and be able to keep a cool head whilst multi-tasking. You will be taking a leading role in a team with the coordination and delivery of successful design projects for IFG Action Sports channel. You will help to display information in a unique creative manner, assisting in the production of engaging content for the action sports pillar of websites, social media and external publications as well as delivering on UI/UX needs. Maximising the number of relevant customers visiting the website and ensuring that the consumer is fully appraised throughout their buying process, encouraging brand loyalty. The customer lifetime value & brand building should be a key driver for the successful implementation of all creative. The senior design role will touch upon a wide variety of tasks to aid in the growth of the business while leading a small team.
It's a chance to get hands-on experience of a busy creative department that produces a wide variety of top-quality work.
- Creative Team
- Buying and Merchandising
- Front End Dev Team
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Banner design
- Email design
- GDN / Re-marketing / Re-targeting Ads
- Social media content
- General digital design site content
Visual Brand Identity:
- Build and/or develop new and existing brand ID's
- Managing the full circle of touch points
- TOV variety for different brands
- Build and deliver brand books
Own Brand Design
General / other design tasks and administration:
- Presentations for PDF & PowerPoint
- Mac Visuals/ Mocks
- Assist on production for creative output
- Creative Copywriting
- Representing the company at external events
Experience & Key Skills:
- 3/4+ years experience
- Line management experience
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator / XD / Bridge / Lightroom
- Competent Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to use own initiative.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to self-manage and be accountable for own responsibilities and objectives.
- A creative thinker with a view to assisting bringing these ideas to life.
- Dedication to the job role with excellent time management & organisation.
- A team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others.
- Developing / managing design campaigns projects
- A keen interest in board or other action sports.
- A summary knowledge of brands, culture and content.
- Design awareness and knowledge regarding competitors, trends and industry benchmarks.
- An additional language - Written & Spoken.
- Free healthy breakfast
- Subsidised sport activities
- Discount on all group websites
- Staff Sales
***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH ONLINE PORTFOLIOS WILL BE CONSIDERED***