Our client is a small, friendly but growing team of highly specialist communications and brand designers committed to raising the standard of person-to-person and business-to-business presentations through better business storytelling, presentation design and straight talking language, working with many major blue chip global companies. They are looking for a talented creative designer to join their creative team in Berkshire.
This person will be highly brand literate, thrive on variety and confident managing themselves, their projects and their deadlines in a challenging, often fast-paced environment.
Candidates will need to be open-minded, adaptable and able to showcase existing skills as well as learn new ones. We are building a new type of agency and are searching for people prepared to 'get stuck in'.
Working on big brands, they will have an eye for detail, high standards and an ability to be creative inside the lines. They will also have a sound knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as a working knowledge of Powerpoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small, friendly and rapidly growing team of highly specialist communications and brand designers, committed to raising the standard of business storytelling with excellent design and straight talking language.
To work as part of the design team to creatively communicate complex business stories for our clients across digital presentation channels, animation and print. The ideal candidate will have a strong brand design background and be comfortable applying their skills to a variety of communications challenges.
A thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the Designer will be called on to be involved in a wide range of projects in a challenging often fast-paced environment. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Designer for a broad range of projects
- Concept creation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval
- Asset creation for use in our presentations and animations
- To maintain the high visual standard we set and assist others in maintaining this standard
- To bring creative ideas and approaches
- A great eye and ability to develop strong ideas that work across the full range of media
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Degree level qualification
- Creative experience within a studio environment
- A knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office
- Fully experienced in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Strong communication and creative/development skills
- Ability to scamp visuals for concept development and storyboarding
- Brand standards aware and able to switch between branded environments with ease
- PC literate
- Proactive and passionate about producing great work
- A genuine desire to produce outstanding work
- A strong eye for detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive in self-development and acquisition of new skills
- Team player / 'can do' attitude
Additional skills would be nice:
- Photography and retouching.
- Motion graphics / 3D / video / stop motion
- Sketchup Pro.
- Knowledge of printing processes
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior Designer - #Senior #Designer #PowerPoint and #MSOffice