Location - Farringdon, London
Keywords (HTML, Design, Print, Digital, Creative)
Our client, a well-rounded London-based multidisciplinary team of communications professionals are currently seeking a Senior Designer to join the creative team. This role will involve working on projects such as legal, education or even within the music sector.
The candidate will be working within the design team and will be responsible for their own creative thinking. Working within a broad scope of disciplines and job types; brochures, interactive pdfs, flyers, exhibition stands, CD artwork, press ads, HTML emails, website graphics, client presentations, corporate guidelines. Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, HTML / Dreamweaver, working knowledge of this program required.
- Complete and expert knowledge of document creation and formatting
- Multiple page documents (for print and interactivity)
- Style sheets
- Formatting of typography
- Formatting of tables
- Generation of data rich charts and graphs and management of version control - keeping original and designed charts
- Colour control and management of RGB, CMYK, Pantone colour specs
- Grids, guides - using coordinates!
- Understanding of interactive elements for production of interactive pdf
- Complete confidence in setting up accurate artwork including cutter-guides with knowledge of 'overprinting'
- Knowledge of saving assets for web using Save for web functions
- Understanding compression of files and image format to yield best results; PNG, JPEG, GIF and when best to use a file format
- Sage of charts and graphing tools with Excel spread sheet data input
- Setting up accurate artwork including cutter guides and other vector elements
- Excellent attention to detail
- HTML - Intermediate understanding of HTML to set up
- General knowledge of master pages set up
- Basic layout skills to take initial designs to next stage or final stages
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.