Senior Designer to join a multi-skilled design studio in London.
About the role:
The role can be highly conceptual one day through to carrying out design application and overseeing artwork the next.
The Senior Designer's role will involve:
- Producing amazing ideas.
- Originating creative concepts for brand identities and a wide range of communications.
- Developing concepts.
- Seeing projects through from initial conception to final production.
- Supporting the design team.
- Understanding the needs of the client and their clients.
- Be a great conceptual thinker. You'll be responsible for generating innovative and creative design concepts for a wide range of brand/marketing materials and brand identities, which deliver on business objectives and appeal to the relevant audiences.
- Working across print and digital.
- Manage middle weight, junior and additional freelance staff when working as part of a project team.
- Understanding of materials, off-line and online production processes and technologies.
- Demonstrate and deliver on your understanding of digital design.
- Passion for design and creative technologies.
- A conceptual thinker, who is creative and able to represent the business ethos.
- Keen to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and a keen team player, whilst also happy to take the creative lead without guidance if need be.
- Love what you do.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent typographic skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of branding.
- Understanding of production processes and technologies
- Keen interest in the latest graphic design trends, markets relating to the client base.
- Branding methodologies
- Understanding of the creative process and required stages.
Please apply with for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.