Keywords (Designer, Marketing, Digital)
Location - Tonbridge, Kent
Salary- £25k - £30k
A Senior Designer is required by a forward-thinking full-service marketing agency based in Kent.
Our client is looking for an ambitious, experienced and talented Senior Designer with strong digital design skills. If you have the perfect experience for this role then please read the below!
The Senior Designer will have a keen eye for typography and layout as well as a good understanding of production methods for both print and digital. The perfect candidate will be comfortable juggling multiple projects and working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of print and production to advise on best design solutions
- Produce signage POS, brochures, stationary design and other relevant marketing materials
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Create identities and develop brand guidelines
- Keep in touch with the latest digital developments, best practices and trends
- Demonstrate user experience (UI/UX) skills to develop wireframes
- Comfortable using email automation tools such as Mailchimp to create templates
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Work as creative lead on projects, from concept to roll out
- Experience using CMS platforms
- Ability to create HTML designed emails
- Understanding of SEO best practice and website optimisation
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.