SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER (Creative, Fashion, Retail)
KEYWORDS: (Fashion, Retail, Print, Digital, Conceptual, Typography, Web, Email, Video, In-Store, Packaging, Promotions, Brand Guardian)
LOCATION: London (South West)
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 (plus benefits and bonus)
An experienced, Senior Designer with management/mentoring and or project delegating experience required for a new position within a global fashion company in their London office.
CORE REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED TO HAVE FOR THIS ROLE
1. A Senior Designer happy to continue to be hands on with conceptual design through to completion.
2. Ideally experience working on projects within the Fashion sector or a lifestyle brand with a similar visual aesthetic to Fashion.
3. A portfolio showcasing an integrated mix across Digital and Print projects
4. Experience or exposure to delegating work, managing or mentoring others
You will be required to deliver the look and feel for a global fashion brand and be used to working in multiple mediums, delivering seasonal creative concepts across different channels and mentoring more members of the design team. You will work on a range of marketing assets that will span print, digital, 3D and video etc.
- Overseeing and designing promotional designs for digital, marketing and offline print creative.
- Creatively bring the brand to life across channels
- Provide input and guidance to packaging, on-product branding, technology communication
- Work closely with the Head of Creative as the day to day Design contact for external design agencies as well as working with internal retail marketing teams for new store roll-outs
- Work on a variety of projects, online & offline that meet the evolving needs of the business
- Ensure all creative produced has sophisticated typography and works both online and offline
- Be a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency and maintaining the style guide
- Lead the application of seasonal creative concept across on & offline channels and assets
- Meet stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Coach the team helping them deliver the best work and develop their design skills
- Critically evaluate creative process and work to improve productivity of the Design team
- Work closely with, and take guidance from, the Head of Creative to ensure on time delivery
- Plan and source great talent through external suppliers to deliver the best work for an individual project, campaign or brand initiative
* Delivery-focused and comfortable working under the guidance of the Head of Creative
* A strong ideas person, comfortable and capable of presenting to stakeholders of all levels
* Takes a holistic view to design, able to deliver consistent assets optimized to the stage of consumer journey or audience type, whether consumer-facing or trade-facing
* Understands the strategic goals of the brand and business and is operationally mindful of time and budget constraints
* Is able to deliver and receive feedback and help other members of the team to produce their best work
* Advanced technical design skills, including Adobe Creative Suite
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.