Senior Creative to join a global television producer and distributor.
The Senior Creative is a new role in the Global Marketing & Comms team, responsible for generating and actioning great creative ideas to market the shows.
The team works across a huge range of projects so your briefs will be varied.
It's your job to take any one of those briefs and develop a plan to answer it - a mix of thinking and tactics. You'll be great at pitching your ideas, and equally great at making them happen: whether it's a high-profile ad campaign or a quarterly update, you'll get it done.
Whilst you're doing all of that, you'll also be building and managing a team of digital creatives to complement the in-house designers and editors.
You will come from a creative background that has experience of TV or film, or at least some sort of related industry.
You'll be comfortable taking a brief from someone who may not know exactly what they want, interpreting it, and then presenting back creative ideas that will stimulate and challenge them in equal measure.
And then you'll be great at briefing copywriters, designers or editors to make those ideas happen. You might deliver in AV, print or digital - you're happy working in all those disciplines - but you do have particular experience in social.
- Acting as a creative consultant to peers within the Marketing & Comms team.
- Injection of social expertise and execution into projects across the Marketing & Comms remit. (Including setting up and managing a team of digital creatives.)
- Transitioning creative and campaigns from B2B to B2C audiences.
- Briefing in-house and external designers, editors, developers etc to produce materials.
- Identification of trends, platforms, partners, agencies and freelancers to continually expand understanding and resources available to the team.
- Ability to apply creative problem solving to commercial briefs.
- Previous work in a creative role in TV, film or related media industry.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences and confidently pitch and persuade.
- Experience of working in or with a global business.
- Leadership qualities, including developing direct reports and managing agencies and freelancers.
- Experience executing in different mediums (digital, AV, print, experiential) with strong experience in social.
- Familiarity with creative execution processes and techniques (eg. software, AV workflows etc).
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.