Senior Creative Producer to join an experience design studio in London.
The Senior Creative Producer will lead on all larger events within the agency, ensuring multiple activations
run smoothly and the client and internal team are always fully serviced. The Senior Creative Producer will take responsibility for the delivery of quality experiential work that meets the client's needs and visually astounds, creating highly memorable and atmospheric experiences.
- Lead client contact on day to day level, particularly with senior clients
- Overall responsibility for the level of experiential output on their project (on brief, on time, in
- Fully developing creative projects from initial idea through to reality
- Leading and inspiring the Jr team to ensure projects are delivered successfully on time and on
budget from pitch to wrap stage
- Making senior decisions on client accounts with the company's best interests and future business
objectives in mind
- Signing off on all project timelines, proposals and budgets and recons for your direct team
- Expert training and coaching the team
- Ensuring consistency & quality of projects and improving efficiencies within the team
- Post event evaluation of all projects (lead by the producer) - working out where we can do better
next time and collating reports and actioning any feedback
- Preparation of proposals and pitching for new business
- To push concepts which are sustainable and recyclable and minimise waste
- Managing freelance/specialist help where required
- Managing budgets and providing updates to the client and reporting to the senior team on P&L and
letting Jr team know how much they have/should be spending on various items
- On-site event delivery - UK and overseas. Sometimes working weekends and evening as required
- Sending out and chasing invoices and making sure invoices are submitted for payment on time
- Making sure all projects are reconciled, gifts sent, website, blog and creds are updated
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.