Our client is a leading global technology company, creating innovative products and experiences that have a place in every aspect of your daily life. They are seeking a senior creative producer to join their growing in-house agency team. Big things are happening as they are completely reinventing the company and brand transformation to reflect the changes they are making. This position is based in the UK and they are happy to look at remote working.
We are looking for a Creative Producer with strong photography and video production skills to join our in-house agency team in the UK. The Creative Producer willl bring expert knowledge on shooting digital photography and video, understanding the special needs for each media format and required deliverables. You must demonstrate the technical ability to independently push projects through the entire production process, from creative concept to final deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio and a breadth of knowledge across varying types of content and delivery mechanisms, including paid, earned and owned media channels. You are someone who corrals teams to execute quality work on time and on budget. You love rolling up your sleeves and get involved in the day to day production of projects, exceeding expectations in final deliverables.
In this role you will:
Seamlessly execute different types of productions including still product photography, live action, motion graphics, animation, and CG, understanding the scale of the production and aligning resources accordingly.
Understand specific needs of photo versus video and manage budget, call sheets, contractor agreements, and shoot calendars for timely delivery of assets.
Manage the end-to-end process from pre-production to post production, including props, wardrobe, casting, editing, music, licensing content and all details to support project requirements.
Collaborate with creative teams to support creative ideas while balancing practicalities and necessities of production.
Capture and create still photography and video assets to support a variety of content requirements, including consumer marketing materials press releases, websites, promotional marketing materials and social media in various ad-type formats.
Determine the requirements of a production based on high level discussions and pro-actively resource and plan productions anticipating challenges and mitigating risks.
Proactively solve problems to elevate creative and find solutions in tough situations, pulling from your toolbox of experience in production.
Maintain current knowledge of video & photo production, editing software and marketing trends through self study and continuing education programs.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of experience of producing still photography, live action, motion graphics and CG content.
- BA/BS degree in Communication, Broadcast Communication or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with various types of production and scales of production including product imagery, lifestyle, live action, documentaries, interviews, CG, animated illustration, and motion graphics working with both in-house and outsourced teams/agencies.
- Positive, self-motivated, and highly organized with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience supporting multi-media and integrated campaigns creating ad versions to support A/B test optimization with an understanding of paid, earned and owned media channels and the required ad-type formats to support these channels.
- Experience building small and large crews together as well as developing detailed production budgets.
- Entrepreneurial and problem solving mindset to flex within a rapidly changing environment.
- Local network of production talent, vendors, and freelancers.
- 20% travel required for shoots.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with editing, shooting, and lighting.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Maya, Cinema 4D.
- Knowledgeable of video codecs and metadata
- Self-driven interest and curiosity in technology. Quick to see the promise of new technologies and the consumer benefit it can provide.
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.