Senior Creative Designer #Sports #Tech #Brand needed ASAP. UK based remote.
My client creates fitness products, apps and sport technologies. The vision is to empower everyone to live a happy and energetic life. The approach to fitness and wellbeing is holistic, they care for the mind, body and soul and place a special emphasis on the concept of flow.
They are now looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer who will play an active role in the process of developing and delivering cutting edge creative work and campaigns to help drive the brand forward. You'll report into the VP Marketing and have daily exposure to the leadership team so need to feel comfortable pitching and defending your creative work in a positive and collaborative manner. To succeed in this role you need to not be afraid of the challenges of working fast-growth and ever evolving startup environments. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in defining the brand identity and experience of a pioneering and breakthrough fitness brand.
Responsibilities - What you will be doing:
- Working on briefs from concept through to completion including scamps, concept development design and art-working all the way through to final delivery. These will encompass a whole host of projects and will need to be delivered at a high standard, no matter how big or small the brief may be
- Manage workflow of briefs coming into studio to effectively prioritise to business requirements
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their existing and upcoming briefs including working with our team of designers working in Brazil and Germany
- Support our UK and German marketing teams with high quality, relevant content output particularly for use across paid and organic channels
- Development of strong relationships with key stakeholders from across the organisation as well as our creative and media agencies
Requirements - What we are looking out for
- Outstanding track record in developing and executing brilliant design and art direction for consumer brand campaigns
- Extensive branding expertise and ability to develop best-in-class, ambitious and effective design solutions across online and offline media channels
- Ability to deal with a high volume of projects at any one time with challenging deadlines and make decisions independently when faced with tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully manage stakeholders both internally and externally particularly at senior level
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to make sound creative judgements around sensitive and or constantly changing briefs
- Must be self-motivated and driven by a desire to achieve award winning results
- Ability to make sound creative judgements around sensitive programmes and issues
- 6 years+ creative experience in graphic design, with a focus on consumer brands preferred
- Experience of working in a fast-moving and commercially focussed organisation either agency or in-house
- Outstanding design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, art direction, visual presentation development and layout
- Proven ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate the brand, with a comprehensive knowledge of design processes
- Experience directing photography (talent and product), illustration, and external agencies
- Working against 3D programs, Video editing and motion design software is a plus
- Knowledge and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and in graphic design, fitness training and sport - ideally with a skew towards urban and or metropolitan cities
250 to 300 per day remote for 1 to 3 months INSIDE IR35 so an Umbrella company will be needed.
Please email me your cv and folio ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.