We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Creative Designer to join a leading full serviced communications and branding agency. They are based near Manchester and hoping to return to their offices this year.
We are looking for a Senior Creative Designer to deliver advertising and branding concepts across all our clients as well as new business pitches. You will be working as part of a creative team, paired together with our deputy CD who is a copywriter.
We are looking for proven experience of producing big ideas for integrated campaigns on big brands. TV experience is essential. A great "can do" collaborative attitude is a must as we are a tightly knit agency team which often punches above its' weight.
- You will have proven agency experience working across 360 integrated campaigns, have hands-on skills
- You are an experienced senior designer who can take ownership of projects from initial brief to final production
- You have a portfolio of work demonstrating inspired design conceptual thinking for integrated campaigns
- You should demonstrate a clear understanding of how to interpret brand guidelines and push them to produce exciting and relevant design solutions
- You should be comfortable presenting rough conceptual design ideas in the form of mood-boards and quick 'mac scamps' to sell in your inspired ideas.
- You should have outstanding design craft skills that you demonstrate with your expert ability in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- You should be comfortable working in a high pressure environment with tight deadlines and still be able to produce design excellence
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.