Our client is a leading high street fashion retailer looking for an experienced and talented Senior Creative Design Manager to join their studio.
You will be a passionate and confident Design professional. A natural creative, you will work collaboratively to design and deliver the creative brand strategy for all channel teams. across print/digital/social.
- Work as an integral part of the marketing team to develop design solutions which are compelling, memorable and on brand
- Be a brand guardian and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to on all communications
- Have an excellent understanding of design principles whist being creatively commercial in execution
- Delivering a creative strategy for all channels teams
- Manage and mentor the design team. Delegate and oversee design briefs across all channels/touchpoints
- Manage the print buyer and assist where needed to ensure all print deadlines are met
- Manage own and company critical path, liaise across functions within the business, manage upwards and manage the design workload across on and off line channels
- Ensure that great design is at the forefront of all brand communications
- Project management from conception to execution
- Work within budget and tight deadlines
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Have a high level of creativity, innovation and imagination
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- An excellent portfolio and references
- A willingness to go above and beyond to achieve the best results
- Ability to look at the bigger picture when working on a project
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present creative concepts to the team and internal stakeholders
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- Retail branding experience (Fashion a plus)
- Experience in managing or mentoring junior team members
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.